[nycphp-announce] news at nyphp: Jan. Newsletter, New PHundamentals, Free LinuxWorld Passes available for NYPHP Members

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Sun Jan 4 00:17:31 EST 2004

--- It's all at http://nyphp.org/thelatest ---

Talkback: We have a new meeting program that lets us cover many different
topics per meeting. What presentations or demos would you like to see this
new year? Let us know at contact at nyphp.org or see http://nyphp.org for
details.

New PHundamental Articles in Development

Catch the articles and discusion here:
http://lists.nyphp.org/pipermail/talk/2004-January/006970.html

NYPHP at LinuxWorld
-------------------

NYPHP has Booth #5 in the .org Pavillion and we look forward to seeing you
there!  Free badges are available - contact contact at nyphp.org if you'd like
to help NYPHP at the show.  Stay tuned to nyphp.org for details.

Save 25% - PHP Magazine in PDF

PHP's premier magazine is now available online in PDF format.  The PHP
Magazine offers articles from the industry's leading developers and authors
and the NYPHP community can save 25%!  For complete details:

http://nyphp.org/content/phpmag/

Have something you'd like included in our newsletter? Send it to
news at nyphp.org

New York PHP News Team