[nycphp-announce] NYPHP's two day training is scheduled for 25-26 October`

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.org
Wed Sep 29 21:13:19 EDT 2004

Registration is now open for NYPHP's two-day training class scheduled for
25-26 October. The course will be taught by Mike Southwell, the principal in
DNEBA Enterprises and Vice President of Education and Training for NYPHP.  He
will use Williams & Lane's "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL"
(O'Reilly)
as the textbook. The course is designed to move you quickly but
thoroughly through PHP essentials and database design, providing you
with in-depth knowledge of using PHP to develop a database-driven web
application. More details about the curriculum are at
http://nyphp.org/content/training/twodaycourse.php.

Instruction will take place on Windows-based computers, at a
mid-Manhattan location. All students will receive a copy of the text,
as well as copies of all course materials.

The fee of $780 for the two-day session covers everything except
meals.  We can accept checks or credit cards, and can invoice an
organization.  You may reserve a seat at
http://nyphp.org/content/training/training_info.php?reserve.

I am pleased to be able to announce a 10% early bird discount, automatically
available to anyone who completes registration by 8 October.

We hope to see you at this session.  If you would like more
information, please contact me directly at the email address below.

Michael Southwell
Vice President, Training
michael.southwell at nyphp.com