[mambo] Minimum MySQL privileges for Mambo db user?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:13:23 EST 2005

On Mar 31, 2005 6:02 AM, leam at reuel.net <leam at reuel.net> wrote:
> What are the minimum privileges a Mambo user needs? Do the privileges change after install, where you might not need to create tables and such?

Well, you will at least be able to connect, insert, update, delete,
and create/drop tables in order to install other components and such.

What I usually do is keep each mambo database separate with a
different user, so that each website can only connect to their own
database. Then you can start locking down that user's permissions
without affecting other sites.

-- Mitch