[joomla] Joomla Library setup

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Wed Nov 7 12:46:27 EST 2007

Ok everyone, as I mentioned in the confirmation emails, the NYC JUG
library is now setup.

I'm using Joomlib for now, in case anyone is interested.

Please take a look at the books in the library and rate and review any
ones you have already read.  You can also use the lend request button to
request to borrow the book for a month, picking it up tomorro at the
meeting.

Reviewing is a bit odd, it's got a little javascript thingy which
displays the review options when you hover the mouse over the review text.