[joomla] PHP Developer

Oliver Rockwell orock at abpi.net
Tue Nov 13 14:13:17 EST 2007

Hi,

At the last JUG meeting I asked Gary if it would be appropriate to
post a job listing to the list and he said he thought it was fine
given the small size of the list so far.  Unfortunately, a recruiter
hit the list with the job description that I wrote before I had a
chance.  Please, ignore the contact on the initial post and if you
happen to know any candidates for this job please send them our
information - here is one of our sites http://www.techbriefs.com/.  We
have a good group here and we've been building out lots of custom
components, modules, and mambots and are looking to expand that
effort.  I will hopefully be demonstrating some of these at future JUG
meetings.

Thanks.

Oliver

contact: