[joomla] IE7 and Joomla intranet site

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:43:57 EDT 2007

Holy smokes, that approach is N U T S. I'd rather move forward with
the other workaround called Firefox.

>From what I took the time to read, I'd wager you have to put this in
the template file for the entire site. If each document needs to have
a unique tag at the beginning, then that is the performance hit of
being forced to insert such silly markup dynamically for every page
view.

Sorry to be harsh, gosh I hope I misunderstand this document.

-- Mitch