[joomla] Tomorrow's meeting

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:56:08 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'd like to recommend postponing tomorrow's meet, due to many
different things - it is a Jewish holiday so some of us cannot attend,
the speaker (Alex from RSJoomla) and I have not had a chance to
coordinate at all (he may be unaware that tomorrow he is supposed to
be the speaker), and I also have some very urgent things outside of
the user group that need attending.

I've been honored to host the NYC JUG and hope that this doesn't cause
too much disappointment with the group! You've been a great group to
host and I would like to keep it that way.

As such, next week is not possible as we're already hosting WebTechNY
on Wednesday. Can we reschedule this month's meet to Wednesday, April
22? I chose Wednesday as we have folks that have never made it
(classes on Tuesday and Thursday), and I'd love to meet some of these
people...

Again, a thousand apologies, but I have to beg ;-)

-- Mitch