[joomla] good contact / staff manager

Janice Gentles-Jones janice at onlinesuccessmap.com
Fri Aug 14 13:17:03 EDT 2009

Hi Laura,

Try Contact Enhanced at
http://ideal.fok.com.br/joomla/extensions/component-contact-enhanced.html

It works and looks just like the core Contact component but it has the
captcha and you can add custom fields.

Sincerely,

Janice Gentles-Jones

Janice Gentles-Jones
JGJConsulting
Joomla Website Design, Support & Training
(P) 516.333.6578  (F) 516.333.0023
 <http://www.onlinesuccessmap.com/> http://www.onlinesuccessmap.com
 <http://www.techsuccessmap.com/> http://www.techsuccessmap.com
until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair