[joomla] Joomla User Group Meeting this Thursday -- Mar. 12, 2009

Bobby w bobbysoho at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:52:51 EDT 2009

Where exactly will the meeting be held and what are the hours?

Thanks.

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:37:59 -0700
From: donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
To: joomla at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [joomla] Joomla User Group Meeting this Thursday -- Mar. 12, 2009

Topics for this Thursday's meeting:

1.  Joomla Extension Demo - TBD*

2.  KickApps for Joomla:  "From social networking and user-generated content to video-sharing and widgets, social media & online communities have emerged as a very effective way to grow and increase audience engagement. We’ll discuss nine steps for creating a successful social media website." -- Michael Chin, SVP Marketing, KickApps

For more information (when, where, etc.), see the NYC JUG website at http://www.joomlanyc.org

*Please contact me if you would like to present a demo

Donna Marie VincentJoomSites, LLCWeb Development with Joomla!™ WDPwww.JoomSites.com  -  info at joomsites.comTel.: (718) 874-6741  -  Fax: (646) 731-6861