[joomla] Ouch

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:13:23 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Paul McGrane <php at lynxtdc.com> wrote:

> Hey Gary:
>
> Great article, thanks for sharing...and, yes...it can be dangerous to look
> in the mirror...but if you're willing to fix what you see, it can also be
> rewarding.  I definitely picked up a couple things I need to improve from
> the article.

The first step to fixing a problem is acknowledging you have one.... me?
 No, not me.  I have no problems.... no sirree... :-)

But seriously, yeah I was reading through that article and going "that's
me...me...me......ouch!"

So it is good to reflect on...and easier when your reading about someone
else.