[joomla] Why NOT use the custom HTML module?

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:40:56 EST 2010

I don't know about you, but I find it a GREAT idea and a lifesaver! I use it
when I need some snippets of HTML to go somewhere but not everywhere in my
site.

I had a Joomla website that had built with a RocketTheme theme. Main body
was turned off throught the template administrator.

Client asked for a title on the mainpage. Option was creating a custom HTML
module and placing it on the top of the page. A little CSS and there I had
my title. *Quite easy!*

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com