[joomla] Drupal vs Joomla/Mambo vs WordPress: An Experienced Developer?s Perspective(?)

Robert Rynkiewicz brynk at JoomlaConnections.com
Tue Apr 5 10:17:42 EDT 2011

I think that the Open Source Community would be better served if we focus
on cooperation and not juvenile exercise in stupidity. This
Joomla/WordPress/Drupal Thread is just a mindless exercise and  waste of
time. I use all three Content Management Systems (CMS) and can see a
practical argument for using each one for specific applications. In other
words, not one CMS is the blue ribbon winner. I have several mid to small
size public library customers that would never be able to support Drupal
and see why they like Joomla CMS. While, I see larger Academic libraries
using Drupal because they have an IT department that can assist  in the
management of the site.
There are many more arguments to support this idea that I will not belabor
you with.

Television News and Politics make us think that the world is black and
white. Isn't the world much more interesting because we are so different
and so alike? And, isn't the world of computers stronger when we have
alternative choice and not monopolies?

Bob Rynkiewicz

--

Robert