[joomla] REMINDER: January Joomla NYC meeting is tomorrow!

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:31:40 EST 2012

It's Joomla NYC User Group monthly meeting time.

As usual, we will meet at the usual time and place - starting at 6:30 PM in
the subterranean conference room at Lincoln Center at 146 West 65th Street.
(For better directions, check out the home page at www.joomlanyc.org.)

This month, Donna Marie Vincent will present twice: "Using RS Form!Pro to
create, update and modify database tables" and "How to use the Joomla
Framework outside the Joomla CMS."

Keeping with the RS Form!Pro theme, Stuart Newfeld will present "How to
customize RSForm!Pro user and admin email notifications."

Scott Wolpow has ordered pizza and spring water. No one will leave this
meeting hungry.

This will also be a memorable meeting for me. As some of you make already
know, Marian Knoop is the new president of Joomla NYC. I am now the Joomla
NYC web master. Scott is the Joomla NYC treasurer, and Sebastian Duque is
Secretary.

The other board members are Laura Gordon, Fred Sullivan and Donna Marie
Vincent.

We have a feature-packed evening for the first NYC JUG of 2012 that cannot
be missed. Please try to make it.

Should anyone have problems finding the location, feel free to call me at
the cell phone listed below.

All best,

Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw