[joomla] com_contact - Can't locate the "Site Contact" file (Joomla 1.7)

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:42:06 EST 2012

Hi Donna.

I had no intention of modifying core files, I'm studying merely trying
to see how it works to adapt the methods elsewhere.

Yes, there is a 'html' in the templates which are provided by
YouJoomla (YouPlus template). However, when I have renamed them to see
the effect, it only slightly changed the look of "Site Contact", but
it didn't break the page and the functionality of it stayed the same.

David