[joomla] Modifying a Joomla module, does it have to be re-installed?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:49:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for the reply, Geoffrey.

What about the options filled out in the back-end for a module? That has to
be stored somewhere and it wouldn't be the .xml file. Then again, if you
add another field in the .xml file which accepted a parameter on the
back-end it's saving it, I assume to some table in the MySQL. Interesting
that's managed in a transparent manner.

David Roth