[joomla] Div versus Tables

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 11:47:09 EDT 2013

Yes, you can add any valid HTML and CSS in the articles. Just toggle your editor so that instead of showing
the ribbons associated with the text editor you are using are turned off, and you will see just a plain boxed in area
where you can add html and css.   To create a newspaper style page, I suggest using columns and floats to achieve
the desired effect.

Janet