[joomla] SSL virtual hosting

Mark Holberg info at waynorth.com
Mon Nov 25 10:36:52 EST 2013

Gary,

Do you recommend an SSL  be purchsed for every site? Or would
self-signed certificates be acceptable?

If there is an SSL covering the entire server, accessing the Joomla
login  page  via the virtual directory can be done securely. That is, if
you have not canonicalized the site's default URL using .htaccess

Mark