[joomla] Main Menu and sidebar menu

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:12:48 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Re: www.unitel.biz <http://www.unitel.biz/>

I have a horizontal main menu with two different manufacturers'.

PRODUCST/

NEC/

1.      SL1100

2.      HANDSETS

3.      BUSINESS MOBILITY

4.      VOICE MAIL

5.      IP ENABLED SIP TRUNKS

IPITOMY/

1.     IP PBX

2.     IP TELEPHONES

3.     Q MANAGER

4.     CALL CENTER

Can I have a side vertical menu setup using my original "horizontal main
menu" items. Yes,, I know I can. But this is where I am stuck. When the user
hover over "PRODUCS"  and clicks on let's say "SL1100". When the page opens
I want the vertical sidebar/menu to show only menu items associated with the
"SL1100". If they click on "IP PBX" I want only menu items associated with
IPITOMY. Can it be done or am I climbing up the wrong tree.

This is what I did so far:

1.     Module manager / new menu/Title/Test SideBar

2.     Basic Options/Select Menu / main horizontal menu

3.     Show Sub-menus items

4.     Assigned to position 7

You can view it at -> PRODUCTS/sl1100

Regards,