[nycphp-talk] [JOB] PT Junior Developer, Manhattan

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Dec 10 11:03:09 EST 2002

The talk actually gave me a better idea ... I figured to make a
resume.xml file with all my projects and include a link to dynamically
create the resume w/ different formats & info (filter), maybe overkill
but might help:

resume/?java+sql
resume/?php+mysql
etc, etc, etc.

I saw a "Human Resources Markup Language" but looked completely outdated.

:-)

- Jon