[nycphp-talk] SSL Alternatives

Ian Forsyth ian at plusfour.org
Fri Jun 7 16:21:35 EDT 2002

but you can always create your cert with openssl, for free.. there is just
the a warning saying not from a trusted source.. or something like that..

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/Administration/Certificates/page1.html

but if there is money to be spent, and it is a consumer site.. I guess its a
god idea to pay for what ever IE and Netscape have as trusted by default..
which it seems are more than a few, not just thawte and verisign..