[nycphp-talk] Seeking Info.

Jerry Kapron jkapron at newageweb.com
Wed May 22 15:47:12 EDT 2002

Paul,

- The book I always go back to is 'Web Application Development with PHP 4.0' from New Riders by T.Ratschiller & T.Gerken.

- For PHP/MySQL development I'd recommend 'MySQL/PHP Database Applications' from M&T Books by J. Greenspan & B.Bulger

- http://www.DevShed.com/ has some great PHP and MySQL articles, as well as some very active discussion forums on different open source web technologies (including PHP & MySQL of course)

- You should find some very good reads at http://www.onlamp.com/php/  and  http://www.onlamp.com/onlamp/general/mysql.csp

Have fun,
Jerry