Virtual Directory Support?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 18:34:55 EDT 2002

I looked at the output of phpinfo() for what's probably the 1000000th
time in my life, and noticed a new directive (4.2.2/1.3.26).  Right up
at the top, I saw "Virtual Directory Support" and noticed it was
disabled.

I've googled left and right for what it is, but can't locate anything.
I've also checked the compile time options (which is what it seems like
it would be) but to no avail.  My best guess so far is it's part of the
suEXEC Apache module (I'm pretty sure it's an Apache thing, rather than
PHP).

Any clues would be great,

Hans 'Clueless' Z.