[nycphp-talk] PHP and PayPal

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Wed Aug 6 18:48:18 EDT 2003

I am still not having any luck getting it to work on my site so that someone
could donate via PayPal... here is the source code I'm using, maybe that's
the problem:

<form name=paypalForm action=https://www.paypal.com/cgi/webscr method=post>

  <!-- PAYPAL DONATION BUTTON FORM -->

   <input type=hidden name=cmd value=\"p/ema/index-outside\">
   <input type=hidden name=receiver_email value=\"$myEmail\">
   <input type=hidden name=currency_code value=USD>
   <input type=submit name=submit value=\"Donate to V&#228;l via PayPal\"
class=yellow_button
    onClick=sendPayPalDonation()>
   <input type=hidden name=refURL value=\"[

  if {![regexp {menubar\.cgi} $env(REQUEST_URI)]} {
   set x $env(REQUEST_URI)
  } else {
   set x {NON_CGI_REQUEST_URI}; # PUT UP A FLAG TO USE TO REPLACE THIS
CONSTANT
  }

]\">
  </form>