[nycphp-talk] Database code solutions

Ophir Prusak oprusak at trafficmac.com
Wed Aug 13 12:06:42 EDT 2003

back to the subject, I'm not looking for database management / deisgn /
access type tools,
I'm looking for something (classes, packages, products) that will allow me
to concentrate my php programming efforts on the business logic, and not
spend so much time creating the "plumbing" for basic database operations
such as create a new row, edit a row, read a row or delete a row.

phplens is the closest to what I want that I've found so far.
Has anyone here ever used it or heard anything about it ? (other than what's
on the phplens site and the php|arch "review" )

Thanx
Ophir