[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Mauricio Sadicoff mlevy at hypersol.com
Fri Aug 22 16:10:12 EDT 2003

On 8/22/2003 15:51, "Brian Pang" <bpang at bpang.com> scribbled:

> Based on this new information, your story has been re-instated with
> "Project From Hell" status.
>
> $68? I understand that you need it, but what sort of slave driver does
> your (former) client think he is?
>
> If you have a chance, for educational purposes, at least, try working
> out that suggested solution I posted and let us know if you can get it
> to work. Just in case Lawrence calls up any of us instead, then we can
> tell him that it CAN be done. :)
>
>> Oh CRAP I failed.. but hey, it was only $68.00 I got paid for this.

Wouldn't that be funny? Laurence calls one of us to do that. We tell him it
will cost him $134, "hey, you get what you pay for, right? (nudge, nudge)".
Then pass the project and the money to Phil. :-)

If he comes my way, that's what will happen, I guarantee it.

Cheers,
Mauricio

---
 Mauricio L. Sadicoff
 mlevy at hypersol.com

"Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really," I expound. "It's the whole
thing. That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it is
poor maintenance. What we call workability of the machine is just an
objectification of this peace of mind. The ultimate test is always your own
serenity." - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.