[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Fri Aug 22 16:47:56 EDT 2003

Well at rentacoder they usually have fixed bid ceilings you have to adhere
to, so were I to suggest a fairer price than $80 (- rentacoder fees comes to
$68.00) it would not be acceptable by rentacoder themselves.

Then again, I am being considered for two PHP projects, one for $1000 and
the other for $3000! :) :)  And I have a 10/10 rating, thanx to our pal
Laurence.

Phil