[nycphp-talk] Review your secure PHP Session Implementation

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Thu Dec 18 23:21:48 EST 2003

--- Hans Zaunere <hans at newyorkphp.com> wrote:
> Ahh, a couple files have moved into that directory since the original
> post. The whole thing is http://posit.nyphp.org/~praxis/pas/pas.ss.psh

That looks much more focused. :-) I'll have a look and consider this
submission number two.

> > I also admit that my motivation is lessened by the lack of
> > interest more than my lack of time.
>
> Well Chris, you had asked me to elaborate on it last month.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I meant the lack of interest in my offer
in general, not your lack of interest. And yes, asking for elaboration
sounds like something I would say, since deciphering someone's intentions
from code alone is more time consuming and error-prone.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security Handbook