[nycphp-talk] Software experts find MySQL code exceptionally clean

Hans Zaunere hans at newyorkphp.com
Wed Dec 31 12:28:18 EST 2003

> http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,
> 289142,sid39_g
> ci941817,00.html
>
> a pretty good read ...
>
> the report itself can be downloaded @
> http://www.reasoning.com/downloads/mysql.html

Uplifting report - MySQL is good stuff :)

> reasoning seems to do pretty good audits, does php itself go
> to third-parties like that?  i just like the fact that a

I *seem* to remember at one point there was an audit in process from a
couple OpenBSD folks of PHP.  I'm not sure where it stands, or even if
it's continuing.  Maybe we can push reasoning to take on the complete
AMP suite (Apache is probably pretty well set, but PHP would benefit
from it).