PHP class or PHP application for threading messages

Emmanuel. M. Decarie emm at scriptdigital.com
Tue Feb 11 16:57:29 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm looking either for a class or a PHP application for threading
message like what you see on a bulletin board.

What I'm looking for is something basic and lightweight and portable
(Unix, Windows) and run on MySQL. I don't need an interface for
access control or a lot of bells and whistles. But if it come with
access control, that's ok too if it still lightweight. Ideally, it
should autogenerate an RSS for new messages posted.

When I say something basic, I'm thinking of a really bare interface,
like the one you see on the site generated by Manila from UserLand.
Here's a good example:
<http://backend.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$112?mode=day>

TIA

Cheers