[nycphp-talk] OT: EditPlus

Mike Clark mike at mike-clark.org
Fri Feb 14 20:12:19 EST 2003

Ive tried em all, editplus, ultraedit, synedit plus bluefish and quanta
plus for linux and until recently I didn't find an editor I really liked
- they all seemed to lack something.  And then I found Jedit -
http://www.jedit.org/ and I haven't looked back since.  It offers
everything I ever wanted, very fast and available for windows and linux.
A really nice feature it offers is folding of functions and classes -
really slick.

Another editor worth mentioning is phpedit - currently only for
windows.  http://www.phpedit.net/

well thats my too cents