[nycphp-talk] Denying multiple logins to restricted pages

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Wed Feb 26 14:15:20 EST 2003

	Mark,

	It's interesting that you focus on the end of session as an issue
just as I do.

	I thought there might be a way to validate a previous/other session
by checking for the corresponding file stored by the session handler. The
issue here is that the session may have timed out but hasn't been cleaned
yet by the garbage collection process.

	Perhaps there is a way to glean the time value out of the session
string? I would be surprised if the timestamp was not embedded in it.

	Mike