[nycphp-talk] mySQL in Windows

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Mon Jan 6 10:24:42 EST 2003

I've been using mySQL in Windows2000 and WinXP without a hitch.  I'm hitting
the databases through PHP and Java ( Client/Server App ).  I even have
Apache & PHP running on these boxes so I can administer the mySQL through
phpMyAdmin.

Jim
Jim Hendricks, President, Biz Computing, Inc
Phone:  (201) 599-9380     Email: jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Web: www.bizcomputinginc.com
Snail:  Jim Hendricks,  Biz Computing, Inc.,  255 McKinley Ave, New Milford,
NJ 07646