[nycphp-talk] [cms-list] June 12, 2003 CMS Users Groups and presentation

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Mon Jun 9 12:38:47 EDT 2003

--- Chalu Kim <chalu at egenius.com> wrote:

> I am not sure why it sent twice. I did send twice because the date was not
> in it. The mailman sent out 4 times... Hmmm

Four separate messages (two identical pairs) were sent to the list; once on
Saturday, and once today (notice today's have the added [cms-list] in the
subject).

Chalu, when sending informational posts to the list, please be sure you get
the message written properly the first time, as to avoid this unneeded
traffic.  Or, better still, informational posts regarding group
activities/meetings should not be sent across Talk at all.  Such posts should
be sent to listmaster at nyphp.org or myself for distribution on the Announce
list.

Thanks,