[nycphp-talk] system commands and backups

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Wed Mar 5 12:24:10 EST 2003

On my own servers, I already have a couple scripts in place to take care
of a ll backups, incremetally with storage on separate drives and all
that fun stuff.  But the client want his web configurable, and who am I
to say no when the client already knows the risks at hand and my
landlord is waiting for payment, :)