[nycphp-talk] Oracle Access?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Nov 21 09:19:59 EST 2003

Morning all...

I've recently got a small job from a client who wants to run with oracle
(they already have it).  Unfortunately I can't have access to their server.
And as much as I've always wanted to, I've not yet had the opportunity to
learn oracle.  I use adodb, so i figured i wouldn't run into too many issues
learning the basics (as this is a very basic job - basic updates and selects
only.).

So does anyone know where i can get access to oracle somewhere.  I couldn't
seem to find a trial or developer download or anyhting that might suggest i
could use / learn it without purchasing it.

Thanks!!

Mark