[nycphp-talk] PHPAds New

Steven Samuel steven at sohh.com
Wed Apr 7 12:07:17 EDT 2004

Yea, it does appear to have more functionality than phpAdsNew...except:

Impression capping: set limits on the number of impressions to be
delivered to a user within a specific timeframe
Companion sections: prevent the same creative from appearing twice on a
page

This comes with Oasis Professional which is $695.00. But this comes
standard w/ phpAdsNew and it's actually something I use everyday.