[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed Aug 11 11:28:34 EDT 2004

Your experience reminds me of my past experiences dealing with projects
via Rentacoder. There most of your small businesses would collect bids
and proposals from individual coders, but none of them would dare
provide the rather fair quote you provided of $25K; in fact, it would be
far far lower, say around.. $250.

Then again, the small businesses would instantly scoop them up, ask for
impossible deadlines and demands including UI, secured processing and
other unusual demands, and expect it to be done in 15 days or less.

Oh did I mention where these coders usually wind up coming from? Can you
say INDIA?

Hope your experience is far more fruitful than mine!

Phil