[nycphp-talk] php + mysql

Juancarlos Aponte j.aponte at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:55:00 EST 2004

Hey, I'm trying to get PHP 5.0.x to work with the latest MySQL on
Windows Server 2003 (don't flame me). I've edited the php.ini file as
per PHP's website.  Somehow I still can't get it to work properly.  I
got rid of the semicolon in front of the phpmysql.dll line in the ini
file but it still doesn't work. I put the libmysql.dll file into the
windows system directory (both system and system32).  Can anyone help
me out here? Thanks.

--
.: Juancarlos :.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
-Albert Einstein