[nycphp-talk] OT: What are you doing against Spam ?

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Thu Jan 15 13:45:54 EST 2004

David Mintz wrote:

>procmail and spamassassin running in daemon mode.

In case you don't have the resources to do this yourself, I highly
recommend switching to a mailhost that will do it for you -- the
constant updating and tweaking required to eliminate the UCE without
causing false positives is something I'd rather leave to an expert.

I use Tuffmail, http://tuffmail.com/  -- they have an impressive array
of serverside controls and filters, and a fairly slick web interface to
control it all. I wrote to them to find out if they were considering
implementing spf (http://spf.pobox.com/) and they were like, "did it
five days ago." Love that.

   csnyder