[nycphp-talk] more crappy programs: security focus 230 - 232

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Sun Jan 25 21:12:53 EST 2004

 > I'd like to volunteer to be involved with ongoing security issues
from > a
 > distance, like testing code, or contributing to short (PHundamentals?)
 > articles.

We *definitely* need some security-related articles for PHundamentals.
If you (or anyone else) needed a "jumping off" point...Mike Southwell is
wrapping up an article on php.ini so, I would think, a brief discussion
of register globals may be a good topic for a short article.

Jeff Siegel

--
Found on the Simpson's Website:
"Ooooooh, they have the internet on computers now!"