[nycphp-talk] typical regex question

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Jul 20 16:47:37 EDT 2004

Hey there:

Because every coding list needs a regex question every now and then,
I thought I'd contribute and fill the quota.

I'm having a little personal struggle with replacing selected words
in a long article which is in HTML.  I want to search for words and
replace them with a link, but not if they are already inside a
title="" attribute of a tag.

Don't need a complete solution, but some guidance would be
appreciated, since my efforts are currently resulting in failure.

Cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

Under capitalism man exploits man.  Under communism it's the other way around.
-- Unknown