[nycphp-talk] php script as screensaver..

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Mon Jun 28 19:57:54 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 14:51, Chris Snyder wrote:
> Uh... Joel, I hope you will consider letting us beta-test the PHP 3D
> Desktop whenever you're almost ready to release. :-D

I am actually working on getting sprites working right now.
Already have terrain tiles working.

If you are not familiar with Terrarium:
http://www.windowsforms.net/default.aspx?tabIndex=6&tabId=42

You can make creatures: plants, herbivors, carnivors etc.. You have to
write in it's intelligence and terrarium acts as the gateway for
everyone's various creatures to interact. I was looking at the forums
and there have been a few "super" critters that have taken over at
various times until someone creates something to kill it.

There is no mono port available for linux, so I am looking at creating a
terrarium inspired thing.  I am basically swamped all the time, but this
is pretty cool and I can 'find' soe time to mess with it.

-Joel

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net