[nycphp-talk] using $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']

Allen Shaw ashaw at iifwp.org
Fri Mar 5 17:12:58 EST 2004

Chris, what you say is true, but I think Aaron would be okay to show them
what they saw before (exactly what the user saw at the time when  the
resource was retrieved").  Seems like he's trying to prevent them from
having the page reloaded with new information off the server.  Isn't that a
different thing?

- Allen