[nycphp-talk] PHP server app

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Sat May 8 23:24:23 EDT 2004

Well ,I'm definitely interested, but nowhere near well schooled enough on
the subject.  I've been reading quite a bit on it lately (thanks mostly to
all the input I've received from a bunch of you).  I have posix on my
server, but unfortunately not pcntl.  I can probably request it, but I
figure I should set up something local for such a thing before putting it on
my remote server.