[nycphp-talk] newbie confusion

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Nov 10 23:14:36 EST 2004

Josh,

Here's my suggestion - go to http://www.dadabik.org <http://www.dadabik.org>
, download the code, run it against the table you've created, it'll walk you
through the rest; impress the HR folks and than take the rest of the week
off (wow, sounds like a recipe for a career fast track ;-)

Cheers,

Mark

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington