[nycphp-talk] lazy initialization woes

Jason Perkins jperkins at sneer.org
Thu Nov 11 10:24:52 EST 2004

On Nov 10, 2004, at 10:09 PM, csnyder wrote:

> You've already guessed that this is pushing the envelope in php, but
> that makes it kinda cool, too.
>
> Does this seem like a bug to anyone else? It *should* work exactly the
> way you expect it to, Jason.  I know that probably doesn't help right
> now tonight.

I've sent a reworded email to internals to see if this is how they'd
anticipated __get() working or not. I'll submit a bug report based on
the responses that I receive.

> Would it help to use a slightly different tack?

That's a good idea, and I'll probably wind up using something like that
if the issue with __get() can't be resolved. Thank you and the other
responders for your help!

--
Jason N Perkins