[OT] was RE: [nycphp-talk] Keeping posts ON TOPIC unless clearly marked with[OT] at start of subject line

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Sat Sep 11 10:04:48 EDT 2004

 Jeff Knight writes:

> Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] Keeping posts ON TOPIC unless
> clearly marked with[OT] at start of subject line
>

> Should I change my underwear before I post? What if it is
> clean, but has the wrong day of the week embroidered on the back?
>
> Seriosly though, shouldn't offtopic posts just simply go to
> another list?

I think a good argument could be made that the thread
about styles sheets (CSS) should have been posted to
the front end list.

I could do with less talk about Gmail --
particularly stuff like whether you can use it
as an adjunct to your filesystem
(and how to accomplish the same with different
operating systems).

But here I am straying off topic...

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com