[nycphp-talk] gmail

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Sun Sep 12 17:56:06 EDT 2004

> I've always hated Flash, but things like Flickr are making me
> change my mind.
>
> Chris

Article by Marco Tabini with a similar sentiment:
http://blogs.phparch.com/mt/index.php?p=25

And to the recent complaints that this has little to do with php, I beg to
differ.  Of the 6 or so flash projects I've worked on this year small to
large (one being a touch-screen kiosk for malls in the UK), ALL of them
required a good backend for instant dynamic content.  Of course, PHP was my
solution, which allowed me to offer all my clients an easy-to-install
management app on any OS they require for both the clients (for local data
propagation on the kiosk) and the servers (for data management,
distribution, etc).

Indirect maybe, but still useful and important.

Mark
// a couple gmail accounts left /* off-list please */ . nyphp at enobrev.com