[nycphp-talk] Pear DB and PDO

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Mon Apr 18 11:08:43 EDT 2005

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick response.

So, what are my opinions if I want to use PHP5 and SQLite 3? I guess it
is to:
* build PDO and PDO SQLite
* convert my Pear DB code to use PDO (probably write some kind of
wrapper, so I don't need to change all of the code)
Looks like that is what I'm going to do, unless anyone has other ideas....

Thanks,

Tom
http://www.liphp.org