[nycphp-talk] Re: Monitoring for Bounce Mail

John Nunez john at coolmacgames.com
Thu Apr 28 22:41:52 EDT 2005

Sorry, I just have a script that I wrote 2 years ago. It goes through a
database table of email addresses and transmits the newsletter to them.
  The only alteration I have made in the last two years is transmit in
batches. I don't use any software because some of the sign ups are via
email, http, user registrations via US Mail and the new one will be
straight from a desktop application.

Thanks,
John